Boy, I could really fill up a blog with all the things that I am thankful for this year. Mostly I am thankful for my family, which these pictures are just a few of them. We may not get to see each other often or spend big holidays together, but they are always right there in my heart, not just on Thanksgiving but on every day of the year.
Since I babysit Khloe on Fridays, I always have more pictures of her than Kenzie, but I am trying to work on that. So when I'm babysitting I always take pictures! Khloe got her ears pierced recently and then I let her wear my diamond necklace and she was in Heaven, as most girls would be! Isn't she gorgeous? I think so ;)
8 TV Shows I love to watch (thank goodness for DVR):
1. Gossip Girl 2. One Tree Hill 3. 90210 4. Grey's Anatomy 5. Private Practice 6. ER 7. General Hospital 8. Dancing With The Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. On The Border 2. Logan's 3. Spanish Inn 4. Carino's 5. Taco John's (I miss that place) 6. Rosa's 7. Chicken Express 8. 50th St. Caboose
8 things that happened today:
1. I went to my parents house for breakfast. Yum-O! 2. I researched vacation rentals in Angel Fire for our ski trip. 3. I talked to Hayley on the phone for an hour. Miss her! 4. I took a nap with Walker for over 2 hours! 5. I ate some Oreos. 6. I did some laundry. 7. I went to visit my in-laws. 8. I picked some cactus stickers out of Walker's leg.
8 things I look forward to:
1. I actually look forward to going to work in the morning. What can I say, I love structure and rountines. 2. I am looking forward to "The Polar Express" ride in Lubbock Thursday night with my two favorite guys. 3. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving with the families, minus the German Wilson's and Dr. Wilson! 4. I am looking forward to doing much Christmas shoppin g in the weeks to come. 5. And then I am looking forward to Christmas! YAY! 6. I am looking forward to Wes getting a raise, sometime soon I hope! 7. I am looking forward to the arrival of my new neice or nephew! 8. And last but not least I am looking forward to the moment my head hits the pillow.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Losing some pounds. 2. More time to read, I love it! 3. Dance Dance Revolution for my Wii. 4. A new microwave. 5. A new puppy. 6. Another child. 7. Peace of mind. 8. A cure for cancer.
8 People I Tag:
1. Emily 2. Jennifer 3. Amber 4. Johnnie 5. Laura 6. Staci 7. Sally 8. Starling
So I kept the girls the other day and they were not very cooperative 90% of the time, but that other 10% was so sweet. I had them laying on the blanket and I look over and they are holding hands! I ran out to my car to get my camera and came back and they were still doing it! Precious is not the word! Boy, do I love watching them grow! Khloe is on the left and she is Katie and Josh's daughter, for those of you who don't know which is which. She is almost 3 months old. Kenzie is on the right and she is my brother Wes and Bianca's daughter. She is 4-1/2 months old.
College football doesn't get any better than it did last night. Wow! What a game! I so wish I could have been there to feel that electricity in Lubbock. Tech lead the whole game until the 4th quarter and they let Texas pull ahead by one point. I just knew it was over with like 8 seconds left on the clock. Tech has let this happen to them before, so many times. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. But no, what happened, Harrell and Crabtree connected for one more touchdown with 1 second left on the clock. 39-33. It's over and we've just got a year worth of bragging rights! YAY! I have never been more proud to call myself a Red Raider! In a matter of seconds, seasons change. In a last-second dream drive, Texas Tech got its biggest win by upsetting No. 1 Texas. To that end, the Red Raiders have arrived on the national scene as the Longhorns fade. ~Ivan Maisel~
We had a fabulous Halloween this year! We had dinner out at our house for the second year in a row. I think we will make this a tradition. I cook a Halloween-themed dinner and we dress Walker up so everyone can see him. It gets really hard to take Walker trick-or-treating to just my family's houses. I know we live in a small town but my family could not be more spread out. It would take us hours just to drive everywhere. So right now it just makes more sense for everyone to come and see us. We had chili, cornbread, punch, pecan pie, and lots of other goodies! It was so much fun! Hope everyone had a fun and frightful Halloween!