Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!






We had a fabulous Halloween this year! We had dinner out at our house for the second year in a row. I think we will make this a tradition. I cook a Halloween-themed dinner and we dress Walker up so everyone can see him. It gets really hard to take Walker trick-or-treating to just my family's houses. I know we live in a small town but my family could not be more spread out. It would take us hours just to drive everywhere. So right now it just makes more sense for everyone to come and see us.
We had chili, cornbread, punch, pecan pie, and lots of other goodies! It was so much fun! Hope everyone had a fun and frightful Halloween!

1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Loved the pictures of all your Halloween fun. It will give little Walker memories to last a lifetime. My kids still talk about holiday things that, I must say, I have forgotten. It creates in children however, those moments you just want to hold on to. I was looking at your pictures wishing I was there for the Halloween dinner. Yummy Treats and Fun.....
Staci