Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time











I can't believe I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving! Shame on me. I will try to be better, I will make that one of my many New Year's Resolutions.
Well, Christmas was everything it should be, family, food, and fun. We sure missed Clint, Hay, boys, and little girl in the oven, this year. One Christmas down and one more to go until they are back living in the States. Let me tell you it was a much quieter Christmas at the Wilson's without 3 of the 4 boys. The noise and chaos was greatly missed though.
The Chandler Christmas was wonderful this year as well. This was Kenzie and Khloe's first Christmas so that made it extra special. We opened presents for over 2 hours! It was insane! But we savored it because it only comes once a year. We laughed and watched each person open every single gift. It was fantabulous! As you will see the gifts got out of control though!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, I know we did!

2 comments:

Staci Danford said...

How precious. I love looking at all your fun. I too have been bad about blogging lately and have so many things I need to show. ha
Thanks for sharing yours.
Staci

Cason said...

Hey girl! It looks like y'all had a very Merry Christmas!! Your Walker is just a doll and Kenzie and Khloe are just precious! I love reading your blog and "sharing" in all your fun! I hope y'all have a very blessed 2009!