Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dad, Wesley, and Bianca's birthday party

My Khloe Bear
Khloe and Kenzie are always our entertainment

Isn't Katie and her daughter gorgeous?



Uncle Wes and Khloe Bear


Wes, Daddy, and Kenzie Dot



My Dad, brother, and his wife Bianca all share a birthday today. Can you believe that? My Dad is 49 years young and Wes and Bianca both turned 21. They were even both born right here at Cogdell Memorial on January 18, 1988. Crazy how fate works sometimes.

Anywho, we have a weekend long birthday celebration because not only do we have these three birthdays but Walker's birthday is tomorrow January 19. I tried to get him to come out on the 18th but he wouldn't listen to me.

These pictures are from the older kids birthday party last night. We had a fabulous time! It was only family, but when you take in all of our immediate families, and all of our in-laws, that's a good 30+ people. 21 is a milestone that for a while I never thought my brother would reach. During his 4 year struggle with addiction and 4 trips to various rehabilitation centers he has finally come out on top. I am so proud of him and the man he has become today. He is a fine young man, husband, father, and brother. I am overwhelmed with love for him on this monumental day in his life.

2 comments:

Staci Danford said...

How much fun to have all those parties together. It is amazing how things turn out. You just never know where life is going to take you.... but wow what a ride.
Staci

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!