Friday, April 17, 2009

Hayley's Baby Shower

We are t-minus 2 weeks away from "meeting" our new niece! I put meeting in quotations because we won't actually meet her for quite a while. She will be born in Germany and I will have to get my fill of her through pictures and webcam. This will be very hard for me because one of the greatest joys in my life is being an aunt. I love my 3 nephews and 2 neices with all my heart! I have been lucky with the boys being around alot for me to be a big part of their life. This will not be the case for my newest neice and that makes me sad. But when they move back to the states I will make up for lost time :)

Now last weekend we had the coolest baby shower for Hayley. She joined us via Skype for the whole shower. We all got to visit with her and see her growing belly and that was priceless. The grandmas opened all the gifts and I held them up one by one for Hayley to see. It could not have been a better shower.


This is Hayley's family with her on the tv.


And this is all the hostesses with Hayley.



Walker stopped by before the shower and got to see his surrogate "Granny" that he hadn't seen in quite a while and that was a nice treat.


Allie Reese is due to arrive on May 2nd so I will be anxiously awaiting pictures of her birth!Sherry will be there for a few weeks and has promised to keep me up to date on the pictures ;)




1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Oh my goodness... I'm so glad she will finally get to have a little girl.. How exciting for them.. AND the whole showere thing was just amazing.. How far the world has come.. I've never heard of such a thing except on Oprah... How cool.
Staci
Next time you talk to her give her my best... And tell Sherry I said hello too.