Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shelby's 3rd Birthday


Today is Walker's very best friend's birthday and yesterday we attended her party. This one of Walker, Blayne, and Shelby reminds us of Bo, Duke, and Daisy from the Dukes of Hazzard. :)

She got a brand new Shelby Mustang from her parents and they had quite a time driving this thing around the yard. I think Shelby looks hilarious in between these two boys in her car, maybe a sneak peek of what is to come in life for these 3. ;)



Shelby is one of the funniest little girls I have ever been around!


This one is so sweet with Walker's sweet grin and Shelby's beautiful blonde hair blowing in the wind!


So young and so innocent :)

3 comments:

Staci Danford said...

How darling.. Watching kids play makes life worth living, and dealing with all the other junk.
Staci

JOHNNIE said...

Looks like they had a great time. I hated the we had to miss it!
I have a feeling that little Mister Walker has a pretty funny personality of his own as well.
I am ready for warmer days so we can start having our play dates again.

Lindsey said...

I love those pic...kinda reminds me of your mustang days!!! What cuties..