Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whoa Black Betty bambalam...


Wes and I enjoyed our mini-vacation to the metroplex. We spent money like it was going out of style and finally ran out and had to come home ;0 Isn't that the responsible thing to do with your tax return? Just kidding we saved some of it.

Now on to the main reason we went to Dallas, our new puppy!
Meet Betty, our new Scottish Terrier! She is an adorable little thing that has already brought so much joy to our home. Here is a picture of our new little family!

Walker takes Betty wherever he goes. His room, his playroom, the bathroom, there is nowhere that Betty doesn't go. He walks her up and down the dirt road to our house and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! They are going to be best friends.

Just a boy and his dog...

4 comments:

Staci Danford said...

Ok.. I've just gotta say that almost made me cry.. There just insn't much cuter in all the world than a boy and a puppy... What an adorable little doggie... LOVE LOVE that picture so much.. Now that is a memory to hold on to..
Staci

Aaron, Amber, & Raelye said...

Oh how sweet!!! She's so cute and I love the pics of them walking down the road! I'd love to take a vacay with our tax return too.... Raelye won't take a bottle so I don't see that happening. I'll live vicariously through you!

LauraLoo said...

OH my goodness Jenny! I can't get over how cute Betty & Walker are....seriously that is one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen...this post only makes my puppy fever ten times worst! Your family is insanely cute by the way! Love yall! Hug your babies Walker & Betty for me!

Staci Danford said...

Thank you again so much for your always sweet comments. It doesn't matter how old you are nice words are always good for a smile.
Thanks again,
Staci