Wednesday, January 28, 2009

As most of you know Winter Storm '08 has hit us the last few days. It was very brief, but welcomed none the less. I love winter! It is my favorite time of year. I know alot of people hate the cold but I have never been one of those people. I freakin' love it! I hate to be hot, always have.
So this year we have not seen much of a winter and I knew this was our first and maybe only glimpse of snow, sleet, and ice. I took advantage of it and took as many pictures as I could of our Winter Wonderland. I had to take Walker out and get his picture and then he had to take some pictures of me. He always has to do that if I want him to participate at all in my photoshoot.


I was completely depressed when it was all gone this afternoon. There are no signs that winter was ever here :(




My sister-in-law, Hayley, always thinks I'm crazy to actually look forward to cold weather and now that she lives in Germany, where it is always cold, she cannot understand why I would want this type of weather. I guess it is true, you always want what you can't have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe you took a picture of Jedro :) I miss my puppy, but I guess mom and dad need him more!

Jenny Wilson said...

Jed likes to see us off to work every morning and that morning I just happened to have my camera in my car. Walker loves when I roll his window down and he can talk to Jed, Sherman, and Sandy. They are the best dogs "we" have ever had, the kind that aren't ours ;)

Staci Danford said...

I loved your pictures. Even made the cold look kinda pretty. KINDA But.. I must say I'm a sun worshiper myself. How boring it would be if we were all the same though. Walker looked darling.
Staci