Monday, February 9, 2009

Shugie's Birthday!











February 2nd was my Mom's birthday and we cooked dinner for her out at my sister's house. Or should I say I cooked, took it out to Katie's, and we ate it there. They got to do the dishes.

What a blessing it is to have us all live in the same town and get to celebrate occasions like this together.

My mother is 46 years young and she is the hottest grandma I know ;)
The babies are always our source for entertainment at family gatherings. They are starting to recognize each other and since they are both sitting up now they can stare at each other :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time and how blessed you all are to have each other so close! I know your mom must have had a great birthday just having all her "babies" with her. What a beautiful family!