Friday, February 27, 2009

A place to rest my head...



When we first moved into this house I was pregnant with Walker. I was not really in the mood for decorating, except for the nursery. :) Over the last 3 years I have started, room by room, doing makeovers. We had the entire house painted white when we moved in, except for the kitchen and the nursery.



Now this house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, so that was a lot of boring white walls. I finally got Wes talked into helping me paint our bedroom, which would be a huge job. Our bedroom is bigger than our living room! It has built-ins that we would also have to paint around.



It has built-ins that we would also have to paint around.



I am freaking IN LOVE with my new green bedroom! It has truly changed the way we feel when we walk into this room. It is so relaxing, even though it is a pretty bright shade of green.
I'm so thankful that Wes lets me do pretty much whatever I want in the decorating department. This project took us all weekend, and surprisingly we did not argue one time! Yay! That never happens when we take on projects together.
Anyway, just wanted to show yall pictures of my fabulous new bedroom! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ;)

3 comments:

Cason said...

Jenny, it's beautiful!!! I LOVE it! Brown and green together are awesome. You should be very proud of your hard work and new room - it looks amazing!

Jenny Wilson said...

Thanks Starling! I didn't think I would love it as much as I do, let me tell ya anything is better than white!
I'm going to pick up some Uppercase Living from Stormy here in a little bit, I will give her adorable baby bump a pat from you ;)

Lindsey said...

This looks great girl...AWESOME work!! You should be very proud of yourself!