Friday, February 20, 2009

Yet again 25 Random Things about Yours Truly

So you guys have probably already seen this type of "survey" circulating on Facebook, but I found it to be interesting enough to blog about. It is very challenging to sit down and try to think of 25 random things about yourself, but once you get going they just flow right out of your brain.
Well, I really enjoy reading what other people have to say about themselves and I hope that you enjoy mine as well, and if you feel up to it, try to do it yourself. :)

1. I am the most protective sister on the planet, although Katie and Wesley would call me overbearing.

2. I want a dog soooo bad!

3. I want another child sooooo bad!

4. I don't understand why so many years you try to prevent pregnancy and then when you really want it to happen, it doesn't. :(

5. I am a 100% Republican, but I have embraced President Obama and am hopeful for what he will do for our nation.

6. I wish that we went to church, but every Sunday morning rolls around and we don't get out of bed.

7. Wes irritates, frustrates, and plain pisses me off more than anyone I have ever known, but I love him anyway.

8. I wish that I would not have had a certain someone in my wedding. If you know me you know why. She could have ruined it.

9. My dad seriously needs to cut me off of his credit card, but don't tell him that. ;)

10. I have not had a drink in 5 years. (of alcohol)

11. I wish I could say the same for Wes. ;)

12. I am so thankful that Wes and I have stayed together for so long. And I am thankful that we experienced life outside of Snyder before we decided to settle down here. We had some wild and crazy years in college, even though we were married, and I wouldn't change them for the world.

13. I wish that I would have taken more pictures in high school and college. You don't realize then that you are making memories that you want to keep forever.

14. I am truly shocked that we have a red-headed child, and that he is still red-headed at 3. We thought for sure it would be blonde by now.

15. I wish that my best friend would realize what a mistake she is making and cut her losses. And then call me.

16. I am disappointed that I wasted so much of my Dad's hard-earned money in college and I have nothing but some hazy, yet happy memories to show for it.

17. I wish that I could do what Brad Paisley sings about, which is writing a letter to myself at 17. Oh the things I have learned.

18. I wish that we were rich and I could fly to Germany anytime I wanted to see Clint, Hayley, and the boys, and my soon-to-be neice. I miss them something fierce.

19. I wish that Wes and I would have travelled more before we had Walker.

20. I wish that I didn't have thyroid problems that caused me to have a nervous breakdown that changed my life forever at the young age of 21.

21. I am an avid Red Raider and I will not wear anything even remotely orange and I hate that my car is maroon.

22. If Walker decides to go to college where they where orange or maroon, I will not pay for it.

23. I have tried, and failed, to go back to college like 4 times and I'm only 26 years old.

24. I have just learned that I have early stages of rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and again I am only 26 years old.

25. I have so many things I should be doing besides writing 25 things about myself. ;)

1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Now that's what I call honesty.. In my old age I have learned that it is the best gift you can give to yourself.
Staci